Call Centre Consultant | Ingham
Auckland, Full Time, Automotive
- Outgoing Personality with a passion for quality service
- Excellent entry level opportunity!
- Join the friendly team at Ingham Group Services
We've been 'Driving Excellence' since 1968 at Ingham Driven and we're currently looking for a Call Centre Consultant to join our team full-time.
Our ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to prove themselves and will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Looking for a change? Take a step into a new career.
As there is an element of cold-calling in this position, it's important that you have confident telephone sales skills. You'll be contacting customers (existing and new) regarding servicing of their vehicles and test-drives of our new vehicles.
Other key skills and attributes include:
- Excellent personal presentation
- Great team player
- A friendly and warm personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills and the confidence to learn new systems
- Confident customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from working with us:
- Monday to Friday working hours – No weekends!
- Full extensive training
- A competitive salary
- Eligibility for monthly bonuses
- Be considered for future career progression
- A supportive management team
Knowledge and/or interest in the automotive industry would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the position.
Applicants must be currently living in New Zealand and have a valid work visa to apply for this role.
If you believe you've got the skills, the presentation and the attitude to join us, please apply now with a current CV highlighting your skills and attributes in your cover letter.